DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone else have a bunch of problems connecting their DJI equipment to a PC through USB?

Ace79

Reactions
Every DJI product I have owned has seemed to have problems with connecting to my PC through USB, and I don't get it. I know it's not my computer, I know it's not the cable, it's crazy.

I have had a Mavic Air remote that had difficulty
I have a M2P that has difficulty
Just got an osmo pocket and it has difficulty

The USB port on the PC works fine, charges and connects to anything else I own, and same with the USB C cable I am using. I have tried all of the USB ports as well.

Even weirder yet, the osmo pocket is being charged by the PC, but just won't connect to let me view my files. It makes the Windows "connection" sound but never comes up.

Anyone else experience similar issues? Thanks guys and gals

Every DJI product I have owned has seemed to have problems with connecting to my PC through USB, and I don't get it. I know it's not my computer, I know it's not the cable, it's crazy.

I have had a Mavic Air remote that had difficulty
I have a M2P that has difficulty
Just got an osmo pocket and it has difficulty

The USB port on the PC works fine, charges and connects to anything else I own, and same with the USB C cable I am using. I have tried all of the USB ports as well.

Even weirder yet, the osmo pocket is being charged by the PC, but just won't connect to let me view my files. It makes the Windows "connection" sound but never comes up.

Anyone else experience similar issues? Thanks guys and gals

Not for me, but think about the common denominator... try someone else’s PC. See what happens.

I've never had any problems, either with my old Dell or the new one I got a few months ago.

Can you provide a few details on your computer? Brand, processor, RAM, OS version to start.

Cannot tell from your description, but the USB connection to the drone proper is generally through a Type C connector, which is a directional cable. Rotate the Type C connector end and see if your drone is now accessible through the USB port to your computer or laptop. Hope this helps.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan