DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone know if you can buy a Pro Platinum Aircraft only?

MavicFT1P

Reactions
Hey
You could do this with the Pro. Does DJI offer this service?
I cant seem to find any retailers that offer it alone, and for some strange
reason there are no Platinum Refurbished drones?

I already have two controllers. And I can't afford the Exagerated asking price for the platinum
The Pro has been discontinued the least they could do it bring platinum price down.
If anyone can point me in the right direction, or have one for sale, that would be super awesome
Thankyou.

PS: Also where are the Mavic 2 refurbs?

You could probably find the aircraft only for sale in Amazon or eBay.

nope, eyes are sore from looking.
If you can find one (new or refurb), your a better man than me

After three weeks of trying to get this answer from DJI after I lost my Platinum to a high wire crash, I finally gave up and bought a replacement on EBay. I can't believe they don't offer this to people who lose their drones but still have batteries, controllers, filters, and other accessories not involved in the incident. Here is one of the last emails I received from DJI three weeks after they told me they couldn't sell me the drone only and I had already bought a replacement:

Pat (DJI Support)
6月20日 CST06:50
Hi Rob,

Thank you for writing back and we apologize for any confusion this communication may have caused you. This is definitely not the kind of experience we want to give you here. Allow us to further assist you in this matter.

To set things straight, we can process an order for your Mavic Pro Platinum replacement with the aircraft body only without the batteries and other accessories, however, it depends on the availability of the stocks of the unit on our facility. I understand that our advice might be too late but we just want to have this clarified.

Nevertheless, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you'd like to proceed with the aircraft body only purchase so we can take the next steps on our end. Otherwise, if there's anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you for choosing DJI.
Best Regards,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11