DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone linking

AFAIK it's not possible due to the Remote Control and Aircraft being "Linked" with a protocol to lock out any other devices.

Reactions: Furqan Ahmed
Is it possible to link two or more dji mavic air 2? If there is any solution kindly provide it.. Thank you..
Are you asking about flying more than one aircraft from a controller at the same time? In most countries that would be illegal without a special permit.

A stock system with most consumer grade drones only allows a controller to bind with one aircraft at a time. Many systems do allow two controllers to link to an aircraft for what is called team mode. One controls the aircraft and the other controls the camera/gimbal.

Reactions: Barbara
Are you asking about flying more than one aircraft from a controller at the same time? In most countries that would be illegal without a special permit.

A stock system with most consumer grade drones only allows a controller to bind with one aircraft at a time. Many systems do allow two controllers to link to an aircraft for what is called team mode. One controls the aircraft and the other controls the camera/gimbal.
Actually, I am doing a project where I want to link 2 drones in such a way where if one drone battery runs out then the other drone take place of that drone and the 1st drone come back automatically

You'll need one controller per drone and handle that in your application...

Actually, I am doing a project where I want to link 2 drones in such a way where if one drone battery runs out then the other drone take place of that drone and the 1st drone come back automatically
It sounds like you are designing a security patrol system using a PC controlled base. You may want to do some web searches to see how others are accomplishing this task.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem