DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone to RC GEO tracking disappeared

HBJLR714

Reactions
I'm not sure what the correct term for the function is called, but the telemetry monitor at the bottom of my screen has disappeared where it used to show me the location of my drone relative to the RC by displaying a little dot that moved from left to right, etc. Is this something DJI removed from the Fly app?

@HBJLR714 it has not been a feature of the fly app for some time now if you look at the small map in the bottom corner of the screen touch the right hand lower corner of the small map there is a small symbol in the corner and the map will change into a direction indicator which repaced the one you are on about

Reactions: Faster
I'm not sure what the correct term for the function is called, but the telemetry monitor at the bottom of my screen has disappeared where it used to show me the location of my drone relative to the RC by displaying a little dot that moved from left to right, etc. Is this something DJI removed from the Fly app?
It's still there. Just click on it to enlarge it and click on the corners to change the type of display, and when the map view appears, you can customize it by clicking on the center to make it fill the screen and use the controls on the right. Go through all of them, to see what each one does.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic