DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dropper now available. One down, one to go.

AliExpress just listed a dropper for the Air 3:

I have loved using this thing with my Air 2.

Now I just need Insta360 to come out with a Sphere for the Air 3 and my kit will be complete again.

Now the Ukranians will be mass ordering the droppers, along with Air 3's, to replace their discontinued Mavic 3's, that they have been needing to replace at the rate of 10,000 a month! That's a heck of a churn rate for drones. Wonder if they buy each of them with DJI Care. LOL!

I had reservations about the range, considering it was Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, but the fact that it functions using the drone's light is pretty neat

Reactions: RareAir
AliExpress just listed a dropper for the Air 3:

I have loved using this thing with my Air 2.

Now I just need Insta360 to come out with a Sphere for the Air 3 and my kit will be complete again.

@Thmoore, did you order this kit?

The aux light being the trigger for the drop is a great idea, you wouldn't be using this at night time anyway. This is way better than the other dropper I saw, that made you spin in a circle in one spot, for 10 seconds, to get it to drop.

Hoping someone tests this out and lets us know if it's worthy.

Now the Ukranians will be mass ordering the droppers, along with Air 3's, to replace their discontinued Mavic 3's, that they have been needing to replace at the rate of 10,000 a month! That's a heck of a churn rate for drones. Wonder if they buy each of them with DJI Care. LOL!
I wonder if they could drop one by me.🤣🤣🤣

@Thmoore, did you order this kit?

The aux light being the trigger for the drop is a great idea, you wouldn't be using this at night time anyway. This is way better than the other dropper I saw, that made you spin in a circle in one spot, for 10 seconds, to get it to drop.

Hoping someone tests this out and lets us know if it's worthy.
I have ordered it! It appears to be virtually identical to the version for the Mavic Air 2 that I have used for several years. It has been absolutely terrific.

I reviewed it here! Review: Extremely inexpensive air drop system

Reactions: RareAir
I had reservations about the range, considering it was Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, but the fact that it functions using the drone's light is pretty neat
Yes! As I said in my writeup of the Mavic Air 2 version of it, “If the aircraft can take a flight command, it can take a light command.”

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329