DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

E ZEE Electronics via Amazon - Asking you to cancel your order

I was very harsh on them - even having Amazon start an investigation - because they canceled my order without discussing it with me. They listed the reason as "Could not ship to address given" or something like that. It put me off, as it appeared they were trying to save face with Amazon, and blaming the customer. Others had their orders canceled with "customer canceled order" as the reason - when they did no such thing. Fool me once... Or so I thought. I'm principled, and figured I'd never do business with them again.

Since then, I've learned that it is Amazon's system that forces cancellations. I still blame EZ for not communicating properly. I placed an order with Amazon the day my EZ order was canceled (10/31). But, the reality is, EZ will likely receive the originally ordered Mavics well before Newegg will ship. So, if I receive that email from them indicating they've arrived, I'll swallow my pride,and re-order from EZ. I won't cancel my Newegg order until it lands on my doorstep.
Not sure if I would count EZ receiving any Mavics before Newegg, EZ isn't quite as large as Newegg. IMO I don't foresee anything shipping for quite some time. The only items that we're currently seeing shipped seem to be DJI store orders. I too order form EZ & BestBuy because I was able to use reward points or else I would have ordered for DJI directly. I realize that not every person that ordered and received a Mavic is a member of this forum, but from a statistics perspective we have a good sampling here. With that said, the 3's are very promising.

Anyone have any updates yet from EZEE?
No but eDigital just called me in regards to the Amazon order I place for a Mavic accessories bundle...they wanted to cancel it!

So after promises from E-Zee that I would not lose my spot in the queue after they made me cancel my Mavic Fly More combo, they now have 7 in stock at for a staggering $2300 on Amazon... Good thing I hedged my bets when they cancelled my order, and placed a separate order with DJI Official. Got that order a few weeks ago, so glad I didn't hold my breath with E Zee. What a terrible seller.

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Mavic-Pr...&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=dji+mavic+gimbal+cover

Also, they never did send me an email once they finally got stock. Bunch of liars.

What a piece of **** company they are!

After seeing Drowsy's last post, I emailed E ZEE to see what the deal is, and got this reply:

"Hey the price is to prevent people that haven't purchased from buying, priority code will act as a discount code, we will begin sending those out tomorrow, if you wish not to wait, you can purchase it now and we will refund back the difference"

So I don't understand exactly what's going on here—are they being deliberately unclear, or trying their best to be helpful? But if you click that Amazon link again, it now shows the seller as "Mad Cameras" instead of E ZEE. So even if I trust E ZEE's word that they'll refund the $1000 difference, I'm certainly not going to order from some Mad Cameras company that I've never even heard of.

That sounds like a very convenient response, considering they got their hands caught in the cookie jar trying to rip off people during the holidays. We'll see if they're legit if I am one of the ones to receive a "priority link/discount code".

After seeing Drowsy's last post, I emailed E ZEE to see what the deal is, and got this reply:

"Hey the price is to prevent people that haven't purchased from buying, priority code will act as a discount code, we will begin sending those out tomorrow, if you wish not to wait, you can purchase it now and we will refund back the difference"

So I don't understand exactly what's going on here—are they being deliberately unclear, or trying their best to be helpful? But if you click that Amazon link again, it now shows the seller as "Mad Cameras" instead of E ZEE. So even if I trust E ZEE's word that they'll refund the $1000 difference, I'm certainly not going to order from some Mad Cameras company that I've never even heard of.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ