DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ELON ! Drones to replace U.S. Fighter Jets.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
If you watched this on Facebook than you know how awkward this conversation became between the two of them.

The majority of the audience were mostly those of the U.S Air Force , pilots and other ranking officials and

Did anyone else notice this Defining Moment after the Air Force Laughter .

"Locally autonomous drone warfare is where it’s at, where the future will be,” Musk said. “It’s not that I want the future to be this, that’s just what the future will be. … The fighter jet era has passed. Yeah, the fighter jet era has passed. It’s drones.”

I have not been a personal fan of the auto driving cars , or Mars as I would like to see something of the lines of a Hover Craft so no matter the road conditions travel would be smooth.

This was the defining moment when everyone realized he was going after the fighter jets.
It was the moment the stock surged , and I realized its not about Cars or Mars its going to be about what comes next.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain
Coal

Screenshot 02-29-2020 07.16.48.png

Screenshot 02-29-2020 14.46.25.png

Last edited:
He's right and air forces know it, hence all the UCAV concepts.
Lighter (no life support or human features needed), far better profiled in shape (no need to fit a person), not G limit constrained by a squishy person.
Algorithms and AI can and do react far faster than any human can.
Far cheaper.
There maybe a period where a human sits in a chair on land inputting his thoughts and skills but most of the flying and actions will be autonomous or pre-programmed.
There's certainly no really need for a human INSIDE the aircraft as thats going to get horrible inefficient.
As for the F35, not hard to beat that even now. Just fly for more than 20 mins so the fat, bloated pig runs out of fuel. Or make it use afterburner for 30 seconds and watch the skin delaminate.

Reactions: Rockowe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan