DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Future GPS GUN ! : I see a Future DJI GPS TRACKER DRONE

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Some things just hit you hard and make sense, but than you realize this is Ancient Technology just coming to pass. lol

This is the New GPS tracker Gun being released to be able to follow cars but I feel this should have been 10 years ago as our tech has gotten so much better. The Idea is to shoot the car with a GPS Dart , interesting .

When we really get serious about crime , I got an idea:
The future will be a drone shot out of GUN that will land on the car and send out EMP signal and kill the motor and locks the doors , oh its coming lol
Elon might have invented it already but we got Twitters and Martians to deal with first and I am to busy making Wet Suits and Rescue Jackets so it cannot be me.

Until than the Caveman approach will be a fine addition to our Police /FBI and If I ever see one pointed at me < im going to think its a Rocket Gun even though it yellow mellow.

2023-04-14_03h06_50.png

2023-04-14_03h07_41.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear top fly in the Rain. Land on the Water ,

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrprop365
Some things just hit you hard and make sense, but than you realize this is Ancient Technology just coming to pass. lol

This is the New GPS tracker Gun being released to be able to follow cars but I feel this should have been 10 years ago as our tech has gotten so much better. The Idea is to shoot the car with a GPS Dart , interesting .

When we really get serious about crime , I got an idea:
The future will be a drone shot out of GUN that will land on the car and send out EMP signal and kill the motor and locks the doors basket random, oh its coming lol
Elon might have invented it already but we got Twitters and Martians to deal with first and I am to busy making Wet Suits and Rescue Jackets so it cannot be me.

Until than the Caveman approach will be a fine addition to our Police /FBI and If I ever see one pointed at me < im going to think its a Rocket Gun even though it yellow mellow.

View attachment 162613

View attachment 162614

Phantomrain.org
Gear top fly in the Rain. Land on the Water ,
The information is clear and quite helpful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31