DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Enjoy the city lights

Tasos GR

Reactions
A night flight (before the lockdown) over the wider area in Maroussi.
The city at night takes on a new life and proves that the city never sleeps.
These lights have ears, eyes, they have a heart.
They are helpers because they show us the way when we do not know where we are going, they push us to go out and see the city.
When you see the city lights turn on and the natural light is lost, then you know that whatever you do will be because you want it.
You watch the sky darken and wait.
As you watch the city plunge into darkness, a flash of lightning flashes from the corner and begins to illuminate the street.
It is time to live the night as you know it.
Enjoy the city lights.

A night flight (before the lockdown) over the wider area in Maroussi.
The city at night takes on a new life and proves that the city never sleeps.
These lights have ears, eyes, they have a heart.
They are helpers because they show us the way when we do not know where we are going, they push us to go out and see the city.
When you see the city lights turn on and the natural light is lost, then you know that whatever you do will be because you want it.
You watch the sky darken and wait.
As you watch the city plunge into darkness, a flash of lightning flashes from the corner and begins to illuminate the street.
It is time to live the night as you know it.
Enjoy the city lights.

Wonderful!!! I am really afraid to fly at night. This was a great film. Please can you tell us your settings? ISO? Shutter speed?Aperture? Strobe?

Dale

Reactions: realvue
Amazing video of a beautiful Grecian city. I cannot wait to start taking photos and videos like this!

Wonderful!!! I am really afraid to fly at night. This was a great film. Please can you tell us your settings? ISO? Shutter speed?Aperture? Strobe?

Dale
Settings: 4K, 25fps, DLOG-M, ISO 400, f2.8, shutter 1/25, WB 4.000K.
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

Amazing video of a beautiful Grecian city. I cannot wait to start taking photos and videos like this!
Thank you my friend. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan