DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EPSON Moverio BT-300 Review

Wow, thanks for saving me $700 aprecciatte it.

Before you go jumping on that band wagon, the DJI goggles has it's issues also, I have a pair of them also. The picture is fantastic and so is the head tracking. It really only fully works well with the Mavic and the new P4Pv2 because of the Ocusync. The issues I have is I can't wear it more than 5 minutes before it fogs up where I can't see. I live in Florida and it is hot and humid. A lot of people say it doesn't stay on there head very good and unless you're pretty young there's a good chance you'll need vision correction for them. It does have HDMI in so you can use them on other quads but you loose a lot of functionality that way.

Thanks for the reply, i really like the idea of the moverio just too many things that may not work for me and if the image quality is worse than dji goggles not worth it for me, i bought the dji ones and returned them next day, did not like them at all

Thanks for the reply, i really like the idea of the moverio just too many things that may not work for me and if the image quality is worse than dji goggles not worth it for me, i bought the dji ones and returned them next day, did not like them at all
I have a Crystalsky 5.5 with a Mavmount for sale, Like new with orig box and all accessories

I'm selling it with the Mavmount which I paid $80 for for $425 shipped and paypaled. I get no lag on the Crystalsky you can see the screen great in direct sunlight. I'ts in new condition

Before you go jumping on that band wagon, the DJI goggles has it's issues also, I have a pair of them also. The picture is fantastic and so is the head tracking. It really only fully works well with the Mavic and the new P4Pv2 because of the Ocusync. The issues I have is I can't wear it more than 5 minutes before it fogs up where I can't see. I live in Florida and it is hot and humid. A lot of people say it doesn't stay on there head very good and unless you're pretty young there's a good chance you'll need vision correction for them. It does have HDMI in so you can use them on other quads but you loose a lot of functionality that way.

Thanks for the advice, not playing on buying dji googles again since i returned a pair for lot of reasons lol

I'm selling it with the Mavmount which I paid $80 for for $425 shipped and paypaled. I get no lag on the Crystalsky you can see the screen great in direct sunlight. I'ts in new condition

You said you live on florida, South Florida? Let me know maybe we get paypal and shipping out of the way...

I've tried just about every pair of goggles that there are, fatsharks, BT300's, and Glyphs, I got a pair of DJI's when they first came out and had a lot of issues and sold them. Later I kind of missed them and got another pair. They do take some getting used to. If I could past the fogging problem I'd love them.

I've tried just about every pair of goggles that there are, fatsharks, BT300's, and Glyphs, I got a pair of DJI's when they first came out and had a lot of issues and sold them. Later I kind of missed them and got another pair. They do take some getting used to. If I could past the fogging problem I'd love them.

I would love the moverio with a different brain, that android interface and system kills it, about goggles i will just wait a litle i think, if you live in Ft Myers thats a litle far Im all the way south by Cutler Bay, is there any website or something you have the crystalsky listed?

I would love the moverio with a different brain, that android interface and system kills it, about goggles i will just wait a litle i think, if you live in Ft Myers thats a litle far Im all the way south by Cutler Bay, is there any website or something you have the crystalsky listed?
See...now to me, it being an android device increases its value. I can use regular android applications, cast the screen, watch movies, use a OTG cable and hook up thumbdrives, use bluetooth connected mice and keyboards, use spotify, and just have a fully immersive experience...even when not flying. I do have the Solitaire Ace enclosures and often use them with the dark screen snapped on (when I'm not flying).

See...now to me, it being an android device increases its value. I can use regular android applications, cast the screen, watch movies, use a OTG cable and hook up thumbdrives, use bluetooth connected mice and keyboards, use spotify, and just have a fully immersive experience...even when not flying. I do have the Solitaire Ace enclosures and often use them with the dark screen snapped on (when I'm not flying).

I probably should get a keyboard. I really don't like text/pad combo use. It would be nice to assign the moverio android directly to my phone while flying. I much prefer using that touch screen over their pad if I had a choice.

I probably should get a keyboard. I really don't like text/pad combo use. It would be nice to assign the moverio android directly to my phone while flying. I much prefer using that touch screen over their pad if I had a choice.
I have the iClever foldable BT Keyboard and really love it. It weighs next to nothing and unfolds to be a pretty nice sized keyboard. I got mine at Walmart.com for $34...I stuck it in my drone bag along with a Microsoft BT travel mouse and I'm all set. Obviously not for use while flying, but for other apps and even entering settings in Go 4 it's so much nicer than the virtual keyboards and trackpads.

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
I have the iClever foldable BT Keyboard and really love it. It weighs next to nothing and unfolds to be a pretty nice sized keyboard. I got mine at Walmart.com for $34...I stuck it in my drone bag along with a Microsoft BT travel mouse and I'm all set. Obviously not for use while flying, but for other apps and even entering settings in Go 4 it's so much nicer than the virtual keyboards and trackpads.

Just bought the moverio today, i hope i dont have the same exprerience that with dji goggles...heard dji go version lags a litle, any tips? Anyone using a diferent version that the one that comes with goggles?

Hello Yrojas. Congrats on your purchase. Be sure to refresh the Go4 that is on your glasses through the Moverio Store. When running go4, close any other apps that are running in the background. Turn off "cache locally when video recording. "

Reactions: chuck1026
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krasto