DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error (code:200) Cannot Takeoff. Check if USB is connected

receptacle mangled? not the cable side but the expensive device side receptacle.
brute handling inserting de-inserting might have permanently damaged receptacle.
swap out the factory 5centimeter length cable ribbon and chk response. fried elex also may have occurred by brute insertion wrongway. the rc is not idiot proofed its receptacle for charging. the drone usbC is idiot proofed against wrongful insertion de-insertion of cable gender.

I honestly don't think this has anything to do with the cables. I tried many different types of cable in the two ports it still dislays the same error.

I have the Mavic Air and getting Error 200 takeoff failed, tried everything turned out to be a corrupt SD card, put new card in and formated works great now.

Reactions: dawgpilot
I have the Mavic Air and getting Error 200 takeoff failed, tried everything turned out to be a corrupt SD card, put new card in and formated works great now.

ive seen a few posts on facebook pages about SD cards causing an issue.

My DJI Go app said that the Mavic Air needed a firmware update, so I did it. And then I could not take off due to the 200 error can't take off. The only way to fix it was to download DJI Assistant 2 on the PC connect the drone to the USB on the PC and re-load the firmware. I also reformatted the SD card with the PC for good measure, but I know know if there is a reformat on the DJI Go app or not. Anyway, the drone now takes off again, thank god.

Reactions: NOLADG and Facherty
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan