DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error code 200

If upgrading the firmware does not resolve the issue, then try removing the memory card from the Mavic (if you installed one). If that fixes the issue, then format the memory card or use a different memory card.

Reactions: G22shaw
Hello,

I am now begging for help. I am currently traveling with my motorcycle for a year and a half in latin america and my Mavic Pro 2 keeps having so many problems...

And now it has exactly the same problem as you described !

"Error 200, please check the usb connection with Airraft. Contact DJI Support if this error persists after restarting"

I have no image on the screen, it's full gray. The sensors seem to be working however. But image nothing and I can't take off because of error 200.

There also is a SD card inside but the drone does not detect it. It says there is no SD card.

I am so desesperate because it takes a lot of space on my motorcycle and traveling with a drone I can't use in such amazing places is a torture. And in these poor countries nobody has a clue about drones and nobody can help me repair it sadly... What can I do guys ? Plz help !

For the USB error, try a new cable. An intermittent/flaky cable will drive it and you nuts. Be sure you don't have the short cable connected to the side port when using the bottom port.

I already tried 5 different cables in the two ports of the controler. I don't think this has anything to do with usd ports.

It is a software issue I would say.

Because when I try to fly without connecting the phone it does not work either, says SYS ERROR something and when I plug the phone it tells me this error.

I spent dozens of hours strying to fix this... Neither the DJI Go app or the DJI Assistant for Mavic wants to update my drone either

If you get an error on the RC without a phone connected, it isn't an app problem. It would be firmware or hardware issue on RC and/or AC.

For the USB error, try a new cable. An intermittent/flaky cable will drive it and you nuts. Be sure you don't have the short cable connected to the side port when using the bottom port.
I've found a short (6 inch) cable between my phone and the bottom USB port on RC worked best. I had a two foot cable and got the error messages. Switched to 6" and the messages went away.

Length of cable should not matter. I've used a 10' cable, no issue. It's even a Micro USB with micro to C adapter. That 2' cable of yours may be bad or has dirty contacts. For a while I was having all sorts of app crashes, app to remote disconnects. Turns out almost all my USB cables were going bad, including the flat cable that came with the M2.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming