DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Experienced pilot from Cornwall, UK

47foxtrotcharlie

Reactions
Hi folks.. from childhood I have imagined flying a plane with a camera attached but that was just a childhood fantasy... until I discovered the Parrot AR Drone, then I was hooked. The AR Drone 2 rapidly followed and then the Bebop.. however all these drones were unreliable, the only constant between them was they were very easy to lose (wifi dropout, very limited distance etc). So I took the bold step of purchasing a Mavic Pro, best decision ever.

Really impressed with the drone and I fly as often as I can. I have recently discovered this site (about an hour ago) and thought, yup, must sign up. I do have a youtube channel, 47foxtrotcharlie this is just curiosity flights at the moment. I will be putting advanced flight techniques up soon.

Well, must go, I have a lot to read in the forums. I'm saving up for the DJA goggles of course...

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Hi folks.. from childhood I have imagined flying a plane with a camera attached but that was just a childhood fantasy... until I discovered the Parrot AR Drone, then I was hooked. The AR Drone 2 rapidly followed and then the Bebop.. however all these drones were unreliable, the only constant between them was they were very easy to lose (wifi dropout, very limited distance etc). So I took the bold step of purchasing a Mavic Pro, best decision ever.

Really impressed with the drone and I fly as often as I can. I have recently discovered this site (about an hour ago) and thought, yup, must sign up. I do have a youtube channel, 47foxtrotcharlie this is just curiosity flights at the moment. I will be putting advanced flight techniques up soon.

Well, must go, I have a lot to read in the forums. I'm saving up for the DJA goggles of course...
Howdy from Wyoming 47foxtrotcharlie, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR