DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Export videos from DJI GO "Editor"?

___

Reactions
Hello All!

I like the videos that the GO app creates, and how easy it is to tweak them to a quick and dirty finished product... but how do I export those videos? It seems I can "share" after I upload to skypixel but what if I don't want them on Skypixel, and I want it on Vimeo or Youtube, or my website?

Possible?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for posting this....

I'm keen to know how you can download the video as well instead of just using the Skypixel links.

Has anyone been able to access the saved app created videos?

Dave

Reactions: flykona
One of the created videos was automatically saved to my camera roll. The other two I have made were not. Not sure of the difference.

Another thing to note-- you cannot edit once you publish.

Hi,
I am in the same boat.. I want know how I can download my own videos so that I can post or share them on other platforms without going through sky pixel.

thanks

Reactions: flykona
Hi,
I am in the same boat.. I want know how I can download my own videos so that I can post or share them on other platforms without going through sky pixel.

thanks

I am filming private estate and I don t I want to share my small editing using Dji go 4 But I don t want to be publish in skypixel... how can I do?

I was searching and SUCCESSFULLY used this. I uploaded the video to SkyPixel, opened up the video in the SkyPixel webpage,, COPIED the URL and have a 720p MP4 file for my video, without the SkyPixel link:

The fastest free YouTube Downloader

This is how I've saved videos from YouTube and tried it... worked for me!

I was confused by this as well. Google found this thread for me so I thought I'd post what I found out. This is with dji go 4 on ios. When you create a create a movie and click complete you see the progress meter trace the square. When finished you get the share screen to upload. At this point the app has already saved the video to your photos. I had 4 or 5 copies of the same movie before I realized what was going on. Tried to over think it I guess. Doh

Quik is better - search in the app/play store. It's GoPro's equivalent of the GO editor but better in my opinion

I was confused by this as well. Google found this thread for me so I thought I'd post what I found out. This is with dji go 4 on ios. When you create a create a movie and click complete you see the progress meter trace the square. When finished you get the share screen to upload. At this point the app has already saved the video to your photos. I had 4 or 5 copies of the same movie before I realized what was going on. Tried to over think it I guess. Doh
Thats what I did. After that I just shared it to my youtube.

Guys, I'm using an android phone. All I want to do is get my photos and videos on to my phone WITHOUT everything being shared on SkyPixel. The share button is auto-ticked and cannot be un-ticked.

Things do not autosave and there is no way to download in bulk.

Before you share it, if you use a file manager (on my Samsung 8 it is called "Archive") you can find under this path DJI->dji.go.v4->VideoEditor->production your mp4 file waterarked with "dji mavic air". I hope this helps.
Bye

On an Iphone when you go to the share part of create, you can stop there and it should save to your Camera Roll. If you want to edit it again or do another auto generate, you can go to manage, select and delete it. Then go to create and select the clips you want in the video and manually or auto create another video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+