DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ey up, from Yorkshire

deggers

Reactions
Hi everyone - I bought a Mavic a couple of weeks ago and since then have been flying it in local field and then at the weekend took it out on various Litchi test "missions" around a reservoir - one of "missions" with an issue which I'll post in the relevant forum section to see what people think.

Anyway - obligatory 1st forum post hello!

Speak soon.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Hello from the other side of the Pennines mate :)

How do fellow northerner :D

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Cheers mate - already been around the forum but not registered for the past fortnight, tonight I took the plunge! Looking forward to joining in the fun. :D

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: deggers
Hi everyone - I bought a Mavic a couple of weeks ago and since then have been flying it in local field and then at the weekend took it out on various Litchi test "missions" around a reservoir - one of "missions" with an issue which I'll post in the relevant forum section to see what people think.

Anyway - obligatory 1st forum post hello!

Speak soon.
Howdy from Wyoming deggers, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots