DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

bwall525

Reactions
Does anyone know of place to get replacement parts (specifically the gimbal / camera unit) for the Mavic Pro?

DJI Cal Repair won't send those parts to you though. You'll have to send in your bird.

What about a replacement SD slot access door. After 250 flights one of the two tabs on mine has snapped off. Once the remaining one goes it will not stay closed and I will have to remove it altogether. Anyone know where I can get one?

just crashed my Mavic and the gimbal is destroyed :(

seriously there's no way to get the parts cheaper?

the protective cover has scratches from before and hence didn't put on.

my mavic hit a tiny pole which the avoidance system couldn't detect and fell head down that's why...

the protective cover has scratches from before and hence didn't put on.

my mavic hit a tiny pole which the avoidance system couldn't detect and fell head down that's why...

Hmm... I can see your point by I would still put the cover on at low altitude flying. It just prevents tragedies like this. I think all you can do is see if DJI can repair it for you or exercise your Care Refresh service.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

wonder how soon the parts will leak to black market :(
i'm outside US now so repair is not an option even though i know how to

That's what I figured I would have to do but was hoping that I might be able to do it. Had a minor crash and scraped up the camera and bent the gimbal slightly. Everything works and the picture is still good. Thanks for the response.

oh wow what happen??

By the amount of time I spent looking for parts I can tell you that dji right now has a parts and repair monopoly I had a small crush with my mavic and got gimbal overload error bird had few scratches gimbal cover was on tested it in the air all good had video feed gimbal motors working but it's stuck with gimbal overload
I don't have dji refresh. Found a video on you tube with same problem after asking him how much did repair cost and what was broken he said that he crashed his too gimbal control board 17 dollars and free Labour under warranty Sent my drone after week on the truck and then week on dji shelf got the quote 435.00 or somting
Turns out they have to replace the whole gimbal camera assembly 159.00 but they tried to charge me 179.00 new battery 89.00 because they told me to send without battery all of the drone motor arms back and front 17.00 X 2 22.00 x 2 top cover 1.00 middle frame 4.00 propellers 9.00 1h labor at 65.00 THEY ARE NOT IN A BUSSINES OF REPAIRING JUST SWAPPING AND I HEAR THAT ITS NOT GOING SO GOOD LOTS OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING THAT THEY SENT A FAULTY DRONE AND GOT FAULTY BACK JUST WITH DIFFERENT ISUE. AFTER TALKING WITH MULTIPLE MANAGERS LAST ONE TOLD ME WE GONNA HAHE TO SWAP YOUR DRONE. I DIDN'T WAT A SWAP I WANT MY FU..ING DRONE REPAIRED THIS IS ********

I'm planning to complain in BBB better business bureau
BBB Accredited Business Review for DJI Service, LLC.

Reactions: davmcw
Does anyone know of place to get replacement parts (specifically the gimbal / camera unit) for the Mavic Pro?
Check with @Thunder-drones . He might have the parts you need and is a approved vendor here on the forum.:D

This looks very handy, if you want to do a minor repair, are sure you know how, and definitely don't want to just let DJI swap it for another drone.

I'd been looking for such a supplier to help prepare me for some future point when that tiny hairline crack in my Mavic's top front panel threatens to become an issue. It's far from being a worry yet, but cracks don't go away, they get bigger eventually, so if this site sticks around, that's peace of mind for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS