DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
okay, i hoped. but now i have a question: why good idea to make a photo like this? some drone hater people made it for make more hate about drones? or what? i don't understand.
Howdy mlaczek, Someone was trying to impress someone else, or just being silly or had some time on there hands and did not think or care about any possibly repercussions.

Reactions: mlaczek
It's fake there is no possibility with the mavic to achieve that altitude with its lifting surface our tiny little rotors just can't move enough Air at that altitude

hi guys,

what do you think, this picture is fake, or not? if not, i'll traveling by plane never anymore. :eek:

Hehehe,
Picture is totally fake - on the flip side though, you really shouldn't worry about drone strikes...planes experience bird strikes all the time and they do just fine. Here's some info that should put your mind at ease.

- Planes (jets) have 2 engines for a reason...they can fly on 1 engine just fine for a long (puckered) distance. So if a mavic causes an engine to shut down the pilot can still fly and land the plane safely on the 2nd engine.

- Planes are designed to prevent catastrophic loss in the event of an engine failure due to ingestion of bird, drones or other debris. Modern planes are tested and designed in such a way that if something interrupts the spinning blades the engine encasement will withstand the force a fan blade sharing off in-flight. aka the whole engine wont blow up and take out the wing just cause a mavic flies in it.

- Captain Sully safely landed a plane in a river with 2 engine failure (both bird strikes).

It's fake there is no possibility with the mavic to achieve that altitude with its lifting surface our tiny little rotors just can't move enough Air at that altitude
Rubbish, the Mavic will easily achieve that altitude..

Fake ..... Mavic takes better pics even at 1080p .. and taken from waaaaaay over 1,500'

The speed of the jet at 500 mph would likely be blurry in the photo of real although I supposedly depend on your shitter speed.

It's fake, but even if a jet of this size impacted a mavic, I think there would likely be little to no danger to the passengers or crew. The mass of a mavic is significantly less than that of a Canadian goose, and these planes are tested against bird strikes.

Not suggesting that uas try to share airspace with manned aircraft, but if the worse case scenario were to take place, the risk to giant planes is likely very minimal.
My shitter speed is very fast..... Lol[emoji12]

Ha ha. Enjoying this thread. Some people have way too much time on their hands or perhaps just misplaced priorities.

It's REAL!!!!

Here is a pic of the drone from the airplane cockpit!!!!

17692798_1295347177186812_98878699_o.jpg

My efforts are not the best and I owe inspiration to @NickB
"This is Oveur, over we have a photoshop at one o'clock, over"
"what is your vector, Victor"
"Roger do we have clearance, Clarence under Oveur, over"
"Under this is Roger, roger that photshop Overur under, over."
View media item 550
joke1.550

Last edited:
The Mavic can fly at 3000m. It's very possible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3