DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
hi guys,

what do you think, this picture is fake, or not? if not, i'll traveling by plane never anymore. :eek:
A 75 ton airliner meets a 1.62lb piece of mostly plastic and you think the people on the airliner have something to worry about?

A 75 ton airliner meets a 1.62lb piece of mostly plastic and you think the people on the airliner have something to worry about?
Some of you worry rather too little about what happens when you hit something weighing the best part of a kilo whilst going 300mph.

Reactions: Bunny Too
sorry guys for my post! first look that picture was terrific for me, and i just posted the pic without thinking. anyway, @Bunny Too thanks for your answers!

Screen-Shot-2015-08-11-at-11.44.14-AM.png

After it landed.
This one is true. It was damaged in a hale storm

Looking at the "fish-eye" curve, I would say it was it's either filmed with a Go Pro and faked onto a DJI screen or it's just outright fake and the faker does not understand only Go Pro have such extremely crapy fish-eye lens cameras.

The jet looks to be at least 5000 feet AGL. The screen says under 2000. Have to love April 1st.

Fake (I think) of course, if you look at how up-swept the wings are this is probably from a demo video of a airfoil pulling serious g's. Plus his mavic is still at 93% battery, how did it get so high so efficiently.
Just my thoughts,
Regards,
-d

No doubt that the wings are that upswept in flight, the wing tips are usually higher than the fuselage in cruise, but as for it being taken with a done, absolutely ot!

Who would actually try to get that picture ? If the Mavic were to get sucked into a airliner engine you would surely lose the Mavic and be out $1000 . Not worth the risk .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ