DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode with the Mavic Pro

PeteS2017

Reactions
Apparently, getting the Mavic Air into FCC mode (to get increased range) if you're outside the USA is easy: you just use an app like Fake GPS to trick your phone or tablet into thinking it's in the USA.

But that's with the Mavic, which uses WiFi. With the Pro, which uses Occusync, do you have to use a different method in order to get it into FCC mode?

Apparently, getting the Mavic Air into FCC mode (to get increased range) if you're outside the USA is easy: you just use an app like Fake GPS to trick your phone or tablet into thinking it's in the USA.

But that's with the Mavic, which uses WiFi. With the Pro, which uses Occusync, do you have to use a different method in order to get it into FCC mode?

I might get in trouble here but you can put a modded version of dji GO and a modded firmware on the MP to get it into FCC Boost mode. This increases the output past FCC mode. Send me a PM if you want the link

Im new to Mavic Pro, and I have poor range, so I try get it into FCC mode using fake-gps. Anyone have a guide that work?

Fake gps will not work with mav pro. You need modified firmware

If you do manage to get into FCC mode with a suitable firmware will it stay in that mode if you move back to current firmware ?

I don't believe so. But Im not an expert in this area.

I might get in trouble here but you can put a modded version of dji GO and a modded firmware on the MP to get it into FCC Boost mode. This increases the output past FCC mode. Send me a PM if you want the link
Please let me know more

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998