DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Film ocean swimmers and boarders tonight among biolumenescent jellyfish

SwimmerPete

Reactions
Tonight in Delray Beach I am organizing a group of swimmers and paddle boarders to swim at 7:00 pm entering the water. There are thousands of bioluminescent jellyfish around now. Which you should be able to film as we swim around them. We are a local group of open water swimmers. The full moon will also be out for a great setting. We will be meeting at the volleyball courts across from Anchor Park at 6:30. I would like to receive a copy of some if the footage.

Does anything 'nasty' feed on the jellyfish or any thing feed on those 'diners'?

Does anything 'nasty' feed on the jellyfish or any thing feed on those 'diners'?
There are big things that feed after dark.... Be careful out there people.

Tonight in Delray Beach I am organizing a group of swimmers and paddle boarders to swim at 7:00 pm entering the water. There are thousands of bioluminescent jellyfish around now. Which you should be able to film as we swim around them. We are a local group of open water swimmers. The full moon will also be out for a great setting. We will be meeting at the volleyball courts across from Anchor Park at 6:30. I would like to receive a copy of some if the footage.
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona!

Did you get someone to film?

back when I surfed I used to love the bioluminescence of the algae in the water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60