DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filters Please... Polar Pro?

zenfly2

Reactions
I just got my Mavic Air after only 2mos with the amazing Spark and am now looking at filter sets.. There are now at least a dozen different name brands and reviews on Amazon are just as good for some as for the PP brand. Are there any lower cost I should avoid in my shopping. PP is way too proud of theirs for this retired hobby pilot with their prices. Thanks for looking and any advice.

Names like Neewer, Fstop, Freewell, Smatree.

Last edited:
Any of the filters brands listed here would be a good option. Most of them have reviews on Amazon, so you can refer to them to see what actual buyers think about them.

Reactions: zenfly2
I just got my Mavic Air after only 2mos with the amazing Spark and am now looking at filter sets.. There are now at least a dozen different name brands and reviews on Amazon are just as good for some as for the PP brand. Are there any lower cost I should avoid in my shopping. PP is way too proud of theirs for this retired hobby pilot with their prices. Thanks for looking and any advice.

Names like Neewer, Fstop, Freewell, Smatree.
Polar Pro has been working great for me,. I usually leave my 16 or 32 filter in place.

Well, just opened my PP today for my first M2P test flight and they have put 2 ND8's in the box and no 16 (ffs)

Any of the filters brands listed here would be a good option. Most of them have reviews on Amazon, so you can refer to them to see what actual buyers think about them.
I usually check Amazon reviews on everything even when I might buy elsewhere but it only makes sense to ask here also reason being I read somewhere some had trouble with gimbal errors with what I think they thought were weight related.. Thank you very much for being here for us.

This has been asked a lot on the forums. I am very happy with THESE for my Mavic Air. I don't fly without a filter covering the precious lens...

This has been asked a lot on the forums. I am very happy with THESE for my Mavic Air. I don't fly without a filter covering the precious lens...
Thanks..all good reviews there too.. I saved the spot for when I'm ready.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rle