DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finaly arrived ;-) Backpack for unfolded Mavic

OK guys I have deleted inappropriate post and got some in clean up .
Please stay on topic and carry on.0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Skyflyer129
Wow. This is like buying a travel bag that is big enough that I can put my shirts in unfolded. Sorry. In my travels with my drone, I am NEVER interested in bigger. This bag totally ignores the exact reason I abandoned the Phantom series for the Mavic: Portability. Giant (pun intended) step backwards in my opinion. Saving 5 seconds to unfold my Mavic isn't something I lay awake at nights fretting over. But, to each pilot, his own chosen burdens.

Reactions: BobDoLe
so dont buy one...simple as that...buy small one...i don't carry ton of luggage with me so portability is when i hit my backpack on my back and im ready to go. and in my hand are bags for my unfolded shirts.

I brought this and I have to after looking at it I prefer my cheap Amazon backpack where I can hold more.

I just bought a mavic 2 zoom and would like to have a backpack like yours. I used my phantom 4 which I've replaced with the Mavic, to take the bait out
when I fish off the shore and would like to have things ready to go. Do you know if your backpack is still available?

so dont buy one...simple as that...buy small one...i don't carry ton of luggage with me so portability is when i hit my backpack on my back and im ready to go. and in my hand are bags for my unfolded shirts.

We also found a few great benefits from having the Drone Ready to go especially in intense weather conditions . Knowing that the Props our secure and nothing was rushed is a huge plus in your safety.

There is some wear and tear that can happen with the legs getting loose or being in a hurry and twisting the wrong way, over time it can take its toll on the legs also.

We went about it a little different way but the concepts our the same , and than some.

it also allows for a Quick Visual to see if we brought everything : controller , batteries, sd card ,filters all pop for quick look.

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 3.29.11 AM.png

i love it, i dont fold my mav either, i keep her open all the time, did u cut the foam urself, if so with what tool, i luv this bag, i would soooooo use it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard