DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware!********* Grrr....

gklugie

Reactions
Why do so many fellows have problems with firmware updates?

The DJI assistant 2 does not function for many folks. It does not function for me ( intermittent connection, frequent freezing). Updating firmware for my MP needed 2 tries via the DJI Go application.

These processes seem to me mysterious, scary, arcane, and dreaded. It should not have to be this way.

..... sorry to "vent" but the half-baked firmware updating gives me a butt rash.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
There are so many different hardware platforms that can be used, I think it’s just going to be a struggle for some. I’m using a two or three year old Mac that seems to work every time I plug something in.
(knocking on wood)

It is also about how many users are hitting DJI servers to get the very same updates at the same time. Sometimes trying an off time to do the updates helps, or wait a week or so after release to do it.

Why do so many fellows have problems with firmware updates?

The DJI assistant 2 does not function for many folks. It does not function for me ( intermittent connection, frequent freezing). Updating firmware for my MP needed 2 tries via the DJI Go application.

These processes seem to me mysterious, scary, arcane, and dreaded. It should not have to be this way.

..... sorry to "vent" but the half-baked firmware updating gives me a butt rash.
Updating on a hard wired computer or on wireless mobile device?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52