DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware : v01.04.0100

The shot looks angled around the 30°, but there is never such an obstruction at 30° up when unprotected. Which is why several of us insist asking about those 3rd party shades, becasue they do exactly that.
And the Goober of the week award goes to (drum roll please)......FatherXmas! Stupid gimble protector has been on there so long I plumb forgot about it. All is well now. Thanks for everyone's input and you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving.

All,

I have a workaround for the video feed issue.

Switch to custom for transmission
Make sure 20mhz is selected
Slide the box all the way to the left

Rock solid video feed, even in 28 degrees. Just did a nice night flight, and the feed is as good as it was before.

Reactions: Ebonicus
All,

I have a workaround for the video feed issue.

Switch to custom for transmission
Make sure 20mhz is selected
Slide the box all the way to the left

Rock solid video feed, even in 28 degrees. Just did a nice night flight, and the feed is as good as it was before.
Didn't work for me.

Reactions: Terry Davis
So I just upgraded and now video is coming through all messed up and intermittent even with it sitting right on the ground before even starting. I think I'm going to be downgrading it.

Have had a Mavic for over a year and always upgraded to latest firmware with nary an issue. Until now. I updated the DJI Go 4 app and firmware today and now have the same issue as jcp and others. The video downlink is essentially nonfunctional even with the Mavic on the ground next to the controller. I've reloaded the firmware 3 times and tried custom downlink with 20 MHz and 10 MHz but see no difference.

I've been using a Samsung Note 4 with the Mavic from day 1 and have never had even the slightest problem. Until now.

This is the first upgrade I recall where DJI eliminated the option to roll back firmware to the previous version. I guess I'm grounded until there is a fix.

atualizei ontem ,,, no meio de um rio a 110 m de altura o sensor de obstáculos começa a apitar ... dizia ter 1 A 3,5M. Rodei nariz a 90º, continuou a apitar ate comecei a baixar ... só aos 60 se calou. Notei também ... problemas com a imagem.

cada atualização cada susto !!!

Have had a Mavic for over a year and always upgraded to latest firmware with nary an issue. Until now. I updated the DJI Go 4 app and firmware today and now have the same issue as jcp and others. The video downlink is essentially nonfunctional even with the Mavic on the ground next to the controller. I've reloaded the firmware 3 times and tried custom downlink with 20 MHz and 10 MHz but see no difference.

I've been using a Samsung Note 4 with the Mavic from day 1 and have never had even the slightest problem. Until now.

This is the first upgrade I recall where DJI eliminated the option to roll back firmware to the previous version. I guess I'm grounded until there is a fix.

Il used my Galaxy note 4 the first month i had my mavic and discover all my issues with dji go (and litchi) was caused by the phone.
Galaxy note 4 is officialy supported but a bit too old for manage video feed.

If possible, try another phone to test.

Actually i use a Xiaomi Redmi note 4 and never a problem : no crash, no issue with video, no lag.

Il used my Galaxy note 4 the first month i had my mavic and discover all my issues with dji go (and litchi) was caused by the phone.
Galaxy note 4 is officialy supported but a bit too old for manage video feed.

If possible, try another phone to test.

Actually i use a Xiaomi Redmi note 4 and never a problem : no crash, no issue with video, no lag.

I too have a NOTE 4 and have NEVER had a problem. Except after this upgrade I cannot unlock any restricted NFZ in my back yard!

Reactions: rfeineis
I didn't have time but for 1 battery yesterday and did do the update
and I didn't have any issues at all . I only flew out about 400' and did a
Hangar 360 but saw no issues . Will test more today but mine was fine so far .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet