DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Flight Air 2S and no slew control

toadmeister2k

Reactions
I already own a Mini 2 so I was excited for this 2S upgrade. Unboxed it, set everything up, charged one battery, installed props correctly (orange and black hubs, yes).
Climbed and rotated perfectly left stick.
Forward and back perfectly right stick.
Left and right slew right stick? Nothing. Zero. No drone movement whatsoever at altitude.

Any ideas to check before I have to exchange it? Still awaiting on DJI support response.

Thanks!

I already own a Mini 2 so I was excited for this 2S upgrade. Unboxed it, set everything up, charged one battery, installed props correctly (orange and black hubs, yes).
Left and right slew right stick? Nothing. Zero. No drone movement whatsoever at altitude.

Any ideas to check before I have to exchange it? Still awaiting on DJI support response.

Thanks!
In the three dots settings menu there is an option to disable sideways flight. Hit the toggle and all should be good.

Confirming Salad : Those 3 dots can ruin your day as can the icon being touched accidentally.
Sideways flight has gotten many . Good news is your fixed.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Thanks!
There is a setting on the Air2S to disable the drone from going left to right since there is no obstacle avoidance left to right.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB