DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FLAKEY USB connector ON MAV.PRO CONTROLLER

Ed M

Reactions
Has anyone repaired the remote controller Usb connector, FLAKEY , connection. Same Android devices work fine on the side micro connection. Ty

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Ditch it and use a USB connection to the port on the bottom of the controller. Many folks have complained about the woes of the side connected cable.

Ditch it and use a USB connection to the port on the bottom of the controller. Many folks have complained about the woes of the side connected cable.
Does the bottom connection WORK for charging the device? I broke my side-connecting port and URGENTLY need to charge my controller - I'm on holiday and missing out om beautiful photo opportunities :-(

Does the bottom connection WORK for charging the device? I broke my side-connecting port and URGENTLY need to charge my controller - I'm on holiday and missing out om beautiful photo opportunities :-(

I assume you mean charge the controller, not the device. And no, it won't work. But you can use any normal micro USB cord to charge the RC through the side port. If you actually meant your device itself, then yes (as many people complain), the RC port will end up charging your iPad or phone via the controller when connected.

There is nothing unique/special about any of the cords needed. They are all standard cables. You can swap the DJI-supplied cable(s) with any standard cable.

I guess I was misunderstood, my side connector "micro Usb " work's fine. My bottom std. Usb connector is the issue. I wanted to know if any one has a fix/ repair other than sending it back to dji it's 5 months old. TY

You can not have any cables plugged into the side connector, "micro USB" , when using the the bottom std. USB connector for the bottom std. USB connector to work properly.

Yes sir .Thank you but, That is a day 1 lesson. Not the issue here.

Here is the question I think he is asking. The little tongue inside the side charging port broke. Now there is no way to charge it. Is there a go around? I also want to know as my tongue broke too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre