DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Floating above the Oklahoma Countryside

Hey Tentoes. So glad you’re still filming. Always a pleasure to see your work and lovely peaceful music. Hope all ten toes are attached despite the SFX at the outset of the film!

I’m impressed Tentoes. I remember seeing your filming a couple of years ago and you’ve improved out-of-sight! Well done!

To be honest, I probably wouldn’t have remembered, but i think you were wearing the same overalls and hat, two years ago! ;). It’s an unique look, hard to forget

Hey Tentoes. So glad you’re still filming. Always a pleasure to see your work and lovely peaceful music. Hope all ten toes are attached despite the SFX at the outset of the film!

Thanks, Twickers! I had fun making that graphic.

Reactions: twickers14
I’m impressed Tentoes. I remember seeing your filming a couple of years ago and you’ve improved out-of-sight! Well done!

To be honest, I probably wouldn’t have remembered, but i think you were wearing the same overalls and hat, two years ago! ;). It’s an unique look, hard to forget

Thanks, TerryToast!

Since I always wear overalls and a red hat, I wear them out quite quickly. Shoes, however, last me a long time!

Reactions: TerryToast
Really enjoyed the landscape! It had everything, open fields, woods, streams, hiking trails, excellent camping spots, etc. Very nice flying too! 👍
Thanks, MavRik!

That's private ranch land, so you might not find hiking trails and camping spots, though that would be nice.

Reactions: MavRik
Nice TenToes, where have you been, haven't seen you in a while?
Thanks, Lets!

We had 5 months of pretty dreadful weather, cold and rainy all may, then roasting hot June, July, August and Sept. Finally nice to get out again.

Thanks, Lets!

We had 5 months of pretty dreadful weather, cold and rainy all may, then roasting hot June, July, August and Sept. Finally nice to get out again.
Let's hope it stays nice like that day for a while, but then it's going to get cold on those toes.

Let's hope it stays nice like that day for a while, but then it's going to get cold on those toes.

hehe You haven't seen my video, "Defy the Winter."

Ha Ha, checked it out. If you can last the length of one battery charge, that would be pretty good.

It was calm and snowing. Wasn't much problem to set my coat aside for a couple minutes to make that shot. When I found an unmarked patch of snow, I figured to make the foot prints, then put the boots back on to make the photo, but my feet were wet and I did not want to get wet inside my boots, so I shot the footage barefoot too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329