DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Technical support in Oklahoma

My Air 2S will not work. It worked fine last fall, but I cant get it to work now. I have been trying to update the Smart Controller's firmware with no success. When I start DJI Fly , I get the message, "cannot take off" and an error code 30064. Have no idea what to do. Please help! Thanks.

Several possibilities. Try logging into your DJI account. Make sure you are doing the correct turn on procedure. Push on button once, then press and hold a second time?

Several possibilities. Try logging into your DJI account. Make sure you are doing the correct turn on procedure. Push on button once, then press and hold a second time?
I have no problems logging into my DJI account. Yes, I push button once, let go, and then push and hold.

May be a few clues here. From what I’ve been reading, you are not the Lone Ranger.

Do you have the latest version of Fly? V. 1.10.6
I finally have updated the Smart Controller to ver. 01.01.0072 and the AIR 2S DJI Fly App. to ver. 1.10.6!! What is DJI GO4 used for? I thought it was the same as DJI Fly, but for other DJI series, not the Mavic Air series. If I remember correctly, I think I had to use it to update both the Smart Controller's firmware and DJI Fly. Can't figure it out!!!! Anyway, it flies now, but Ill have to check it out further..I'll keep in touch.

My Air 2S will not work. It worked fine last fall, but I cant get it to work now. I have been trying to update the Smart Controller's firmware with no success. When I start DJI Fly , I get the message, "cannot take off" and an error code 30064. Have no idea what to do. Please help! Thanks.
Hello, I am also having this same exact issue. Havent flown in a year, turned it on and 30064 error. I have tried updating everything, no luck for me. Were you able to get yours to work?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne