DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly-Less in stock at Best Buy

I was able to add one to my cart but when I went to checkout it told me they were out of stock.
Yea I tried that too right after I did my store pickup, same thing happened. It sold out fast!!

Yeah hopefully it will open up again soon. It looks like this has happened several time over the last few days.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Link
Delivered by 12/21 with free shipping

I am going nuts...I just FedEx'd a check to someone selling on Craigs List ( For 1,400.00 )...I know the seller is reliable and I will receive the drone on Thursday ( gift for my son ) As soon as I mailed the check I received a notice from IN STOCK.COM that Best Buy has them in stock for in-store pick-up on 12/23. Bottom line ...is this guaranteed ? I called Best Buy and was told by a sales clerk that in store pick up means that it will definitely be ready on that date. I don't want to cancel the Craigs List order for two reasons 1. It would be unfair to the seller who has been very kind thus far and 2. What if Best Buy doesn't have it on 12/23. I went ahead and purchased on Best Buy but will stand by my agreement with the Craigs List seller.

I am going nuts...I just FedEx'd a check to someone selling on Craigs List ( For 1,400.00 )...I know the seller is reliable and I will receive the drone on Thursday ( gift for my son ) As soon as I mailed the check I received a notice from IN STOCK.COM that Best Buy has them in stock for in-store pick-up on 12/23. Bottom line ...is this guaranteed ? I called Best Buy and was told by a sales clerk that in store pick up means that it will definitely be ready on that date. I don't want to cancel the Craigs List order for two reasons 1. It would be unfair to the seller who has been very kind thus far and 2. What if Best Buy doesn't have it on 12/23. I went ahead and purchased on Best Buy but will stand by my agreement with the Craigs List seller.
That's a tuff one, but I look at it like this, a deal is a deal!

7555b940b667d546e8111971abca2268.jpg

Got my order!!

Reactions: witnessthefunk
Mine somehow changed to delivery TODAY, yet it was last reported in another state still and UPS has already been by here. So lets see if my 0.5 pound Mavic gets here today! hahaha

I did order under the name Tom Cruise, so perhaps they put a rush on it??? :D

Lucky! Saying unavailable now for me. I just checked less than an hour ago too before it reopened, argh!

Daym, its gone again lol.

Damm I could have replace my defective one at bestbuy. but already sent it in for repair to dji. Oh well.

upload_2016-12-20_16-7-6.png

Yeah hopefully it will open up again soon. It looks like this has happened several time over the last few days.

Just picked one up at best buy ...unbelievable. I just bought one on Craigs list for 1,450.00 ....anyone want to help me get some of my money back....cause I got one for sale / LOL ???

That's a tuff one, but I look at it like this, a deal is a deal!
Just picked one up at best buy ...unbelievable. I just bought one on Craigs list for 1,450.00 (50.00 for shipping ) ....anyone want to help me get some of my money back....cause I got one for sale / LOL ???

My 2 Best Buy orders from late in the evening on 12/20: I ordered one for expedited (1 day) shipping and it is out for delivery now. The other had free 2 day shipping and is scheduled to deliver tomorrow. Oddly enough, the both shipped from different locations. One was from Roanoke, VA and the other was from East Syracuse, NY. So doesn't appear these are coming from any major distribution center....

My 2 Best Buy orders from late in the evening on 12/20: I ordered one for expedited (1 day) shipping and it is out for delivery now. The other had free 2 day shipping and is scheduled to deliver tomorrow. Oddly enough, the both shipped from different locations. One was from Roanoke, VA and the other was from East Syracuse, NY. So doesn't appear these are coming from any major distribution center....
Some crazy stuff going on with these damned things !!! I was panicked that I wouldnt have one under the tree ...now I have TWO !!!!

Me too! Also got follow up email from DJI on my Fly More Combo order thru NewEgg and they said it should ship within this week. So I went from nothing to possibly 3 in a matter of days!

Me too! Also got follow up email from DJI on my Fly More Combo order thru NewEgg and they said it should ship within this week. So I went from nothing to possibly 3 in a matter of days!

Didnt mention that I also have one on order from Carolina Dronz (combo) so I will have three as well....although they havent said when they are shipping. This has been the craziest experience. I was desperate on Saturday .

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13