DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly-Less in stock at Best Buy

Think that they are all sold out for a short time or extended time?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Honestly hard to tell because at first it only took 30 minutes after this was posted for Best Buy to be sold out. Then later the same night they got more in stock again but as expected not for long. It all depends if Best Buy has more shipments coming in. And even if they do you need to be able to order one right away as people want these so bad they are paying $1400 to $1500 on eBay. As soon as they get more you might only have 30 minute window to buy. My suggestion is sign up for the email notification on the site with an email that will alert you on your phone if you receive any message.

Site still says " coming soon " instead of add to cart. I just added my info to the alerts.

Hi, i went in a store (BB) in tucson Az. and they had 1 in stock y just buy it. so exited

Thanks Jon1015. Signed up hopefully I hear something quick. Are you able to signed up for the protection plan through Best Buy?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Looks like a lot of happy people for Christmas with them being in stock in multiple places. Good luck while they last.

Yes!!! Got one in! Store pickup!! :)

Reactions: Awhill7
I was able to add one to my cart but when I went to checkout it told me they were out of stock.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_