Link
Delivered by 12/21 with free shipping

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 8.41.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 8.41.24 PM.png
    224 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Reactions: Jon1015
Placed 2 orders going to try and sell one on eBay and keep one. Hopefully they are correct that it will arrive by Wednesday or I will cancel the orders. What I don't get is where did Best Buy come from? Out of the blue they state they can get it to you by Wednesday which I don't get how it's possible when there is such a high demand. Anyone have ideas?

My order has gone from Processing to Preparing, looking good
Wooow. Thanks for the notice. I placed an order and now is preparing for delivery on Tuesday. I am scared because I never had flown a real drone. I hope nothing weird happen so I'll be flying next week

Reactions: Pete
Wooow. Thanks for the notice. I placed an order and now is preparing for delivery on Tuesday. I am scared because I never had flown a real drone. I hope nothing weird happen so I'll be flying next week
I currently own a phantom 2 with a go pro hero 4 black and if the mavic is like it you should have nothing to worry about. Just don't fly into birds or lose line of sight and you should be just fine.

Thanks for the advice. The main purpose of buying a drone is to supervise a construction project a mile from my house. First flights are going to be for training in open ground. When I feel comfortable, maybe a week later I plan to flew to the site.
Do you know if the Mavic has a function of flying the same route? Like saving that trip and make it go over and over not needing to really pilot it, like an auto-pilot ?

I ordered half hour ago it worked
Thank you for the info
See if we all get lucky
Ordered extra battery from Newegg just now
Free 3-5 day delivery

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Thanks for the advice. The main purpose of buying a drone is to supervise a construction project a mile from my house. First flights are going to be for training in open ground. When I feel comfortable, maybe a week later I plan to flew to the site.
Do you know if the Mavic has a function of flying the same route? Like saving that trip and make it go over and over not needing to really pilot it, like an auto-pilot ?
I know you can plan routes and fly where you tap on your phone screen. Not sure if you can save the routes though.

Reactions: manyx10
Just ordered 30 minutes ago. Went from Processing to Preparing, charges deducted from my account within 15 minutes. Canceling my previous order that has been in limbo.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2