DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying outdoor temperature

GGehret

Reactions
Hello all, it's EARLY wintertime weather and temperatures here in upstate NY now. We just got our first FOOT of snow this past week. My Mavic Mini is on it's way, and I'd like to test it out when it arrives next week, but I can't remember the recommended air temp as far as COLDNESS is concerned so I can have a safe, prolonged flight with my new "bird." Can anyone tell me what the recommended temp range is (Farenheit)? Thanks.

Hello all, it's EARLY wintertime weather and temperatures here in upstate NY now. We just got our first FOOT of snow this past week. My Mavic Mini is on it's way, and I'd like to test it out when it arrives next week, but I can't remember the recommended air temp as far as COLDNESS is concerned so I can have a safe, prolonged flight with my new "bird." Can anyone tell me what the recommended temp range is (Farenheit)? Thanks.
quote from the user manual operating temperature range 32 to 104 degrees Farenheit

i

I flew mine today in -12C with wind gust up to 26kph and it worked perfectly!! You just need to Keep an eye on your batt temp and remaining life as it can be drained much quicker in colder temps!

Reactions: Madwankster
quote from the user manual operating temperature range 32 to 104 degrees Farenheit
Thanks. That's what I was sort of remembering. Hopefully it won't be that cold around Thanksgiving vacation, so I can do a good test flight for my new mini.

i

I flew mine today in -12C with wind gust up to 26kph and it worked perfectly!! You just need to Keep an eye on your batt temp and remaining life as it can be drained much quicker in colder temps!
Thanks for your reply and pertinent information. I will do both, for sure.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan