DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forum rules?

jakub

Reactions
This may seem to you a really dumb question but could you please link forum rules? I've been looking for a while now and couldn't find anything like this.
Or maybe you could answer just two questions:
1. Is it okay to post photos/vids from our flights just to share with other members?
2. What decides about "well known-member" next to my photo? I guess it's not something to worry about, right?

Reactions: joejaxvic123
1. YES that's encouraged.

2. how many posts you make. Thats all. No worries.

Reactions: jakub
This may seem to you a really dumb question but could you please link forum rules? I've been looking for a while now and couldn't find anything like this.
Or maybe you could answer just two questions:
1. Is it okay to post photos/vids from our flights just to share with other members?
2. What decides about "well known-member" next to my photo? I guess it's not something to worry about, right?
It is under "Community Rules" under "quick navigation" on the bottom lower right of the page.

And look there I thought Well-Known Member was the status they gave us when we tended to answer more with sarcasm and other smart *** comments so everyone would know to avoid us. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like there are Robots, Guests, Members, Well Known Members and Moderators. What surprised me the other day was that Guests were allowed to post. I thought you had to at least be a registered Member to post.

Looks like there are Robots, Guests, Members, Well Known Members and Moderators. What surprised me the other day was that Guests were allowed to post. I thought you had to at least be a registered Member to post.
Sometimes when members get banished their post remain but username is removed and guest is
placed there . If all their post were to be removed it might mess up a lot of the flow of post they had posted in .
Might be wrong but what I think that is .

The forum rules and TOS can be found at the bottom of every page. Scroll down and have a look. The status is determined by post count. And Dirkclod is correct, if you see a member as "Guest" it is because the member was removed for various reasons and to keep the forum continuity we leave their post.

Reactions: jakub and dirkclod

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661