DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV glasses - any suggestions?

As I say, I think that you would struggle to wear glasses with these unless you didn't fit the padded eye piece surrounds but light might then be a problem..

I have no idea, the ones I bought were £135 and are much more than that elsewhere but the £35 ones look exactly the same so I've bought another pair with the intention of returning the first set..
That 2 of us now Pedro... i ordered too... let's see lol

I am starting to belive that the Epson Moverio BT300 do not actually work yet as there are only a handful of test videos out there and for some reason they are still availble only on pre order even though their site says they will be available late December and we are getting very close to that date.

"The Moverio BT-300 is expected to ship late 2016, subject to reasonable delays in manufacturing and/or delivery. Such date is only an estimate and subject to change. Orders may be placed for United States shipping and billing address only. Please email [email protected]"

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app
Hi
Let me know if it works
Thanks

Reactions: Mr Spock
I have no idea, the ones I bought were £135 and are much more than that elsewhere but the £35 ones look exactly the same so I've bought another pair with the intention of returning the first set..
Pedro these 35£ goggles are ether a fraud by the online ebay seller to buy other items as these don't exist at that price or he/she put them on in error.
This is the message i got from them after placing the order and i am going to be reporting this to eBay! They even change the picture of the Goggles to a spray paint thing...

"Many thanks for your purchase.

We are sorry about the inconvenience.

Our engineer told us there were something wrong with the last several items when we receive your payment and going to arrange the shipment.He suggested we cannot arrange the shipment.

Please check our store for other items and tell us is there any item you are interested and we can offer best discount for you.

If you are not interested in other items, please don't worry, we can arrange full refund for you now and you will get it soon, is it ok for you ?

Please tell us your opinion so that we can take further step for you.

Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated.

We are very sorry for all the inconvenience that caused again.

Please feel free to contact us first if you have any question. We are always here for you.

Have a nice day! :-D
Best regards,
Alice
Fourstar168

98"3D Video Glasses Eyewear Virtual Widescreen Personal Theater for HDMI/MHL/USB"

Lol, they obviously realised that somebody had made a mistake with price and have backed out of the auction, I had the same email..

If something seems too good to be true, it usually is! :)

Reactions: Mr Spock
Is there a consensus on which fpv solutions for the Mavic are best? My money going on Epsom BT 300 (not 200) as they are officially allowed here by my Aviation Authority as allow you to have sight of drone and do fpv thing. Just have to wait for them to arrive now!

Fly safe and within the law. Protect our hobby... [emoji482]

Is there a consensus on which fpv solutions for the Mavic are best? My money going on Epsom BT 300 (not 200) as they are officially allowed here by my Aviation Authority as allow you to have sight of drone and do fpv thing. Just have to wait for them to arrive now!

Fly safe and within the law. Protect our hobby... [emoji482]
If you can get the Moverio BT300 then go for it as they are the best solution from what i can read BUT they are not available and are overdue. Here is another relevant tread on goggles:
http://mavicpilots.com/index.php?threads/2742/

I use these for "FPV" I also have a couple of other goggles and these seem to have the best FOV 120 degrees....The ones I personally have got built i'n headphones but who needs that while flying so this is the link for the goggles without the headphones built in.
https://www.amazon.com/WITHOUT-HEAD...UTF8&qid=1482458821&sr=8-3&keywords=bobovr+z4

This is with the headphones
https://www.amazon.com/Xiaozhai-Hea...UTF8&qid=1482458964&sr=8-1&keywords=bobovr+z4
How are you using these while flying? Wouldn't you be required to use the the DJI App and wouldn't the video feed/screen need to have duplicate video side by side?

How are you using these while flying? Wouldn't you be required to use the the DJI App and wouldn't the video feed/screen need to have duplicate video side by side?

Ahh excellent question ...I use the Litchi app ...it has a built in feature to use google cardboard type goggles :) It changes the video to side by side but still displays important info on the screen if you desire.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Adrian
Ahh excellent question ...I use the Litchi app ...it has a built in feature to use google cardboard type goggles :) It changes the video to side by side but still displays important info on the screen if you desire.

:eek: Thats awesome! Looks like I've been missing out without this Litchi app :p

How's the quality? ...Any review you can provide based on this?

Adrian it depends a lot on the goggles....that's why I chose the above ones because of the 120 degree FOV ...the quality is great ..I am using an IPhone 6s Plus in it...the gimbal also tracks with head movement..that can make you dizzy :)
Oh and let me also mention that the Litchi app can also record your screen!!!! You just have to remember to hit save when your done..it will be in 1080p but it's nice for overlays with flight data.

Reactions: Adrian
Adrian it depends a lot on the goggles....that's why I chose the above ones because of the 120 degree FOV ...the quality is great ..I am using an IPhone 6s Plus in it...the gimbal also tracks with head movement..that can make you dizzy :)

Very cool. Looks like i'm gonna have to make a purchase :p

Thanks @Scuba

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S