DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Epson Moverio BT-40 Glasses users for FPV? [USB-C to any phone, FHD]

Prezzo ... E Goovis Joung non supporta la modalità 3D - a volte vuoi guardare film :)

Miracast non è incluso nel pacchetto .. E grandi ritardi del segnale.

La qualità dell'immagine è eccellente. Tuttavia, GOOVIS Joung ha probabilmente uno schermo più grande.
Puoi darmi un link al forum russo in cui hai postato queste informazioni?
Grazie
in the goovis d3 media player the screen size can be resized supports the 3 d function (syde by syde) but does not have the switching command, the brightness cannot be adjusted they work with moverio bt40 via hdmi usbc adapter unfortunately in full hd conversion hd you see an intermittent white line (overscaning) i'm testing it supports djigo4 but not yet dji fly

in the goovis d3 media player the screen size can be resized supports the 3 d function (syde by syde) but does not have the switching command, the brightness cannot be adjusted they work with moverio bt40 via hdmi usbc adapter unfortunately in full hd conversion hd you see an intermittent white line (overscaning) i'm testing it supports djigo4 but not yet dji fly
D3 supports 64Bit apps?
What switching command?

Yes it does look legit but it IS a new brand.
Might get one as well but will probably wait until people start actually getting them. Would go with the SD version though because of DP over USB-C that the other one lacks, plus WoA support.

Can you explain whats the difrnce? They both have HDMI out, so whats the thing with DP over USB? Like for another screen? HDMI + USBC?

In my case it would be mostly because the HDMI port seems to be a micro one, not mini like mentioned in the campaign and micro HDMI is notoriously very fragile. With the SD version at least if that breaks you can still use a USB-C to HDMI cable actually scratch that, won't work since the USB-C port is needed to connect to the remote.

Also I'd probably get it with the dock and hope it helps getting more use from it than just getting it out once every couple of months for using with the Mini2...

Last edited:
I bought the D3 and used it in conjunction with the the USBc adapter from govis. I ran the D3 in rooted mode to discover that the reason even though it's 64 bit is DJI have move on with djigo5 in armv8 and the ROM supports arm v7 that's why the DJI fly app won't work. Otherwise is a nice solid feeling device that would be ideal for the bt-40's from this forum I found that someone was using a tablet that does work with the DJI fly app and is compatible. In seeing this searched and found a model with mini hdmi out using the Goovis adapter hdmi to USBc there is no overscan and the BT 40s work flawlessly. However the tablet is 10" and uses micro usb with the ports reversed not the othe micro usb . Can't recall it's spec but it means finding an adaptor is a pita.

[3 Bonus Items] Simbans TangoTab 10 Inch Tablet with Keyboard 2-in-1 Laptop, 4GB RAM, 64 GB Storage, Android 10, Mini HDMI, Micro-USB - TXL [3 Bonus Items] Simbans TangoTab 10 Inch Tablet with Keyboard 2-in-1 Laptop, 4GB RAM, 64 GB Storage, Android 10, Mini HDMI, Micro-USB - TXL : Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS