DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day from the land Down Under

Bernzter

Reactions
Hi All

Just got my Mavic Air, and so stoked to be able to use it when I go out and about. The biggest bummer is that I can't fly it in the 'burbs' where I live in.

Will have to do it when I'm out on the countryside for full effect.

Bernz from Sydney Australia

Reactions: JMF and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Bernzter
Welcome !

I'm sure you'll find some beautiful places to fly.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi All

Just got my Mavic Air, and so stoked to be able to use it when I go out and about. The biggest bummer is that I can't fly it in the 'burbs' where I live in.

Welcome Bernz, I'm from Sydney too.

Hi All

Howdy from Wyoming @Bernzter , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Yeah Sydney itself is highly regulated eh??!! Good you noted the rules around you Bud!!
Welcome aboard!
Fly Safe!

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Hi All

Welcome from Chicago. Mavic Pilots Forum is a very useful tool to keep
you flying. Learn from members experiences as to what not to do, so
you can have many enjoyable hours of flying. Instead of looking for a lost drone.
Fly safe and have fun.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that Mavic Air! Fly safe and have fun!

Yeah Sydney itself is highly regulated eh??!! Good you noted the rules around you Bud!!
Welcome aboard!
Fly Safe!
Thank you, yeah I made sure to read up and equip myself with what is required for me to fly safely or else lose a pretty expensive drone.

It's quite good that there are rules for us to follow as it just makes it way more fun for all (those with and without drones). I see people who fly their drones towards strangers in the hope of either scaring them or try to make them look cool and that's not for me.

I fly for fun and for the great outdoors.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone much much much appreciated.

Reactions: Simmo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura