DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Get your DJI tracking number early by searching for it here

This works for orders sold by DJI via Amazon as well... I used the FedEx Delivery Manager to verify, and that system (linked to my address), shows it's coming to me :)

I will get my FLY MORE COMBO (ordered from DJI via Amazon) on Wednesday (It was labeled Saturday, and shipped Monday)!!!
Wait, you ordered Fly More and it's arriving Wednesday? Did Amazon/DJI ever give you tracking info? Would you mind sharing your tracking number, because this would be the first Fly More combo that's shipped.

Reactions: capnzoog
I am not totally convinced the 4.8 lbs package is the basic package. Below is a drone delivered from DJI direct to my town that is only 2.2 lbs. Could the 4.85 lbs package be the fly more combo??
I'm reasonably confident that the basic Mavic Pro is 4.85 lbs / 2.2 kgs. It's possible that this package is either listed with the wrong weight, or it's not a Mavic Pro. DJI ships a lot of packages that aren't Mavics. That said, all of this is assumption and you could easily be right. It's possible that DJI has shipped many Fly More Combos, and didn't inform anyone (although I'm fairly certain that DJI is flawless when it comes to communication).

Last edited:
Reactions: capnzoog
Wait, you ordered Fly More and it's arriving Wednesday? Did Amazon/DJI ever give you tracking info? Would you mind sharing your tracking number, because this would be the first Fly More combo that's shipped.

Well, according to others based on the weight (2.2kgs) and dimensions it appears they may have shipped me just the Mavic (but that's still twice the weight of the mavic, and a decent sized package so it could be the fly more combo)... I complained via Amazon (Contact Us) multiple times about the delay, and asked for them to split the order up. I don't know what it will be, but I know it will either be the Mavic Combo or the Mavic Only. Regardless, I'll be happy to have something... BTW: I was an early orderer (Sep. 27th, 12:03 PST).

Well, based on the weight and dimensions it appears they shipped me just the Mavic... I complained via Amazon (Contact Us) multiple times about the delay, and asked for them to split the order up. But they said they couldn't do that. It appears that might be what they did. I was an early orderer (Sep. 27th, 12:03 PST).

I ordered both of my combos from DJI through Amazon before you, at 10:25am and 11:10am.....seems like I should have asked them to split up mine too...:)

Well, according to others based on the weight (2.2kgs) and dimensions it appears they may have shipped me just the Mavic (but that's still twice the weight of the mavic, and a decent sized package so it could be the fly more combo)... I complained via Amazon (Contact Us) multiple times about the delay, and asked for them to split the order up. I don't know what it will be, but I know it will either be the Mavic Combo or the Mavic Only. Regardless, I'll be happy to have something... BTW: I was an early orderer (Sep. 27th, 12:03 PST).
Interesting. Alright, well please report back on Wednesday! :)

By the way, it looks like Amazon's current release date is now December 1.

By the way, it looks like Amazon's current release date is now December 1.

Yeah, it was weird earlier this AM I searched Amazon, and on the search results page it was showing the Dec. 1st date and then on the detail page it was showing the Nov. 15th date. I thought that was strange, as usually it's the search results that get updated last (as they are cached); but in this case it appears they were updated first. Now I see the Dec. 1st date on both the search results page and the detail page. I wonder how many people will be selling their's for a profit if these shortages persist.

Funny thing is I have a tracking number but wanted to try the tool to see what it says. When I enter my postal code nothing shows up hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't work for Ontario Canada. I thought they used DHL to ship from china ? Its going to the Fedex site.

That could be the rest of the combo kit if that's what your ordered. They typically ship the drone alone.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Funny thing is I have a tracking number but wanted to try the tool to see what it says. When I enter my postal code nothing shows up hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? Could you send me your tracking number so I can take a look at why it's not coming up in the search?

Doesn't work for Ontario Canada. I thought they used DHL to ship from china ? Its going to the Fedex site.
The tool is just for FedEx. DJI seems to be using FedEx for all US shipments, and DHL for most others.

This is a great little tool. Well done! There is one 4.85lb package coming to my zip on 10/26, but I ordered the fly more. I guess I can hope that they split it up. But I dont have updated in the DJI order tracking so I am not holding my breath.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots