DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Get yours now!

As a 15 year old who runs
After we Receive Your Payment A custom Message to You in Order to Pay??? $20.00
If someone has something to print they can message me through eBay or Etsy and then I will send them an offer of how much it costs to print and ship. It is usually below $20 depending on what it is.

Reactions: Torque
Just FYI, I tried the Etsy website posted above, and they appear to have a $50 minimum order, even if it only costs $20 per item. There doesn't appear to be any place to enter what color, or what type of filament you would like it to be printed on.
2023-11-11_21-52-33.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Wild Drone Pilot
Just FYI, I tried the Etsy website posted above, and they appear to have a $50 minimum order, even if it only costs $20 per item. There doesn't appear to be any place to enter what color, or what type of filament you would like it to be printed on.
View attachment 170062
The $50 minimum is a PayPal thing. I’m order to get something printed you have to message me with the file so you can get a quote, an offer, and then the physical object shipped to your door. Thank you for the information!

The $50 minimum is a PayPal thing. I’m order to get something printed you have to message me with the file so you can get a quote, an offer, and then the physical object shipped to your door. Thank you for the information!
I use PayPal for under $50.00 all the time maybe it's a Etsy thing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart