DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal wheel controlling exposure?

NoblenNutria

Reactions
I took my MA out and the gimbal wheel was not working. I thought the gimbal was physically damaged at first. I tried flying with a phone only with no controller and the gimbal did tilt up and down. I tried the phone with controller again. Gimbal wheel on controller did not tilt the gimbal. Then I realized that the gimbal wheel on the controller was controlling the exposure settings: the plus three minus three exposure compensation. I dont know how this happened. I cannot find a way to fix this. What should I do. Thanks in advance.

I think this happens when you move the gimbal wheel while you have the the camera settings opened. It is can be handy when shooting in manual mode. If the camera settings is not open, the wheel ought to move the gimbal instead.

Reactions: Tiago_Wolf
I think this happens when you move the gimbal wheel while you have the the camera settings opened. It is can be handy when shooting in manual mode. If the camera settings is not open, the wheel ought to move the gimbal instead.
Or while you press the R2 button rolling the gimbal wheel...it can controll the exposure by this way! I only use this way since I learned in this forum... Thumbswayup

Reactions: Tiago_Wolf
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan