DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Glencoe Lochan April 2023

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
The beautiful Glencoe Lochan, perfect spot for a quick flight...

This was the penultimate flying stop of the day, and I was flying on partially charged batteries, hence some of the turns are a little faster than I would have liked, but better fast turns that Mighty Midge dropping out of the sky!

Nice spot for sure, might see it next year too :)
I was concerned about washed out video until you turned away form the sun, then the colours etc were beautiful.
You're a long way from home, wife's from Manchester (Stockport), left when she was 5.
Thanks, yeah, the sun washing it out at certain angles is an issue, I have a great bit of footage of the falls of falloch, but taken very early and a lot of sun rays in shots, will have to see if it can be used or not...

Im originally form Stoke, but our hearts belong in the Highlands, the plan is to move there eventually...

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Beautiful spot. Glencoe is a special place for sure...
Thanks, I have some more normal 'atmospheric' footage still to process form the following weekend, still special though, even if drecht!

Very nice. It's been fun being along on your journey. After your opening pan, the shot descending over the water gave you excellent parallax with the mountains in the background. Nice. Can't wait to see the rest.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Very nice. It's been fun being along on your journey. After your opening pan, the shot descending over the water gave you excellent parallax with the mountains in the background. Nice. Can't wait to see the rest.
Thanks... I have a lot of footage coming, there are 9 already processed and scheduled to post on YT - I will manually share them on here as they are posted - and a large amount of further footage still to edit...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure