DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 download

pzaz

Reactions
Just updated go4 from maverio site. Poor performance pixilation just by moving my hand in front of the camera on my Mavic. Not sure if the moverio is worth the hassle, dare not fly it with moverio. I wonder if they test these things before publishing them.

Hello Pzaz,

I am sorry you are having issues with your Moverios and Mavic. We have not had reports of this issue on the latest Go4 available from the Moverio Market. One common error, which I am guilty of, is allowing multiple instances of the Go4 app run in the background at the same time. Please be sure to exit any apps that may be open as G04 is very resource intensive. Additionally, if you are testing inside, you could experience interference from nearby wifi connections using the same channel/frequency. If you are continuing to experience issues, please post and we will do our best to talk you through.

Last edited:
Reactions: ksmusa
Hello Pzaz,

I am sorry you are having issues with your Moverios and Mavic. We have not had reports of this issue on the latest Go4 available from the Moverio Market. One common error, which I am guilty of, is allowing multiple instances of the Go4 app run in the background at the same time. Please be sure to exit any apps that may be open as G04 is very resource intensive.

Hi
No other apps were running. I uninstalled go4 before installing from your site. I’m sure this didn’t happen with the previous install of go4. To be honest it’s not clear what version of go4 I have installed now, I assume it is the latest.
I’ve yet to fly my Mavic with my moverios for the first time so I’m just getting use to the feel of them and some good weather. Hopefully try them this coming weekend.

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
FWIW, it’s been working fine for me. Make sure you’ve got enough light when you’re testing- low light can result in pixelation as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998