DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GOOD NEWS DJI MAVIC PRO REPAIR

PressMan

Reactions
Hello from Ireland,
At last some good new to report from the technical team at DJI.

I have had a problem when recording shake/wobble, etc.,from the Gimbel/Camera.

Contacted the Technical Crew & after the usual banter & requests did I do this that & the other things....they sent me return ticket & USP collected after a few days.
Delivered to DJI Netherlands on 20th September 2017 returned to me in Ireland on 27th inst via USP & wait for it....the punch line .........unless I am very much mistaken this is a Brand New Aircraft & Remote......

Now what do you think of that ????

Reactions: BigEegit
Same thing here.
Had an unusual video problem. The video was wavy bet only at certain gimbal settings. 20 deg down being the worst.
While in repair, the online status showed it as being repaired but when it arrived, it was a different Mavic.
Still had protective plastic stickers on some parts.
I'll check my serial number.

Guess they have a problem that can't be repaired.
BTW - The new one works great. Sharper and stable images. Smoother flight...
Ted

They only replace faulty components and test
If it was previously used by a commercial pilot using it daily for an hour or so it could have 400 hours on the motors and esc

Click link and input serial number it'll tell you
Mine are Jan and May 2017
the RC and batteries manufactured same months
Sorry I am sorta new to all this....what link do I click please?? I am guessing both aircraft & remote need to be running...
Thank you,

I have the serial numbers so where do I imput them please...is it dji.com

Thank you for the serial# lookup tool. I am curious what mine comes back with... Currently, my MP shows / showed Friday, September, 9th 2016

Definitely refurbished I guess, not really fair if you send in a recent 2017 build and they send back an old build

Mine's an original. Ordered 10/02/16, shipped 12/02/16 and had it on 12/10. But, yeah, I am curious what I will get back after the "repair".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98