DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goofy LogOut

Happyflyer

Reactions
What is going on with the log out here. Mouse over to the upper right and click on avatar. At bottom of list is log out. Click on it and all I get on the bottom left of my screen is "processing request." It will stay doing that for as long as five minutes. Something is not right. I just close my browser now.

Reactions: BigAl07
No idea Happy I just logged out and back in and was fast.
Maybe it's on your end.

Click on it and all I get on the bottom left of my screen is "processing request." It will stay doing that for as long as five minutes.
Same here. It took forever. I hit escape and it did log me out. Tried to log back in and it said I had to wait 10 seconds. It actually took about 2 minutes to log back in . . . weird. I have a robust editing computer.

Why log out? If the times are too long, maybe open the forum in a new browser window and close it when you’re done.
Personally I never logout or close the window.

Reactions: dirkclod
Why log out? If the times are too long, maybe open the forum in a new browser window and close it when you’re done.
Personally I never logout or close the window.
Because I use my computer for other things and don't need something in the background slowing it down.

Well Happy ya upgraded from a P2V to a Mavic so maybe
time to upgrade computer. :cool:

Just tried it, no problems logging out at my end. Out and in all inside one second.

Well, I guess Skywatcher2001 and I have computers that have the same log out bug in them. This does not happen on the other 5 forums I visit on a regular basis. It is not a real problem. It is just "odd."

Last edited:
Well, I guess Skywatcher2001 and I have computers that have the same log out bug in them. This does not happen on the other 5 forums I visit on a regular basis. It is not a real problem. It is just "odd."

What OS are you both running as well as browser and version?

I am running Win 10 Pro v1903 build18362.356 64 bit

Google Chrome 77.0.3865.90 64 bit

No trouble with log in or out

Where are you in western Michigan?

Ludington, about 2.3 miles from the big pond.
Yes, one can get some nice video of the sand dunes and the lake.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee