DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got one at last!

Shenga

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Afternoon all,

Well, after much deliberation about the Mini 3 Pro, I finally bit the bullet and purchased one yesterday.

I say deliberation as I've read so many good and bad reviews and people having fans on them and even putting them in the freezer whilst updating, all of which I find very very overkill. 🙄

Although the main reason for buying is that it's compact and almost identical to my Mavic Air 2 in features, so a lot easier to take on Holiday.

So I'm looking forward to getting it out and having a play!!!

Can't wait!

Afternoon all,

Well, after much deliberation about the Mini 3 Pro, I finally bit the bullet and purchased one yesterday.

I say deliberation as I've read so many good and bad reviews and people having fans on them and even putting them in the freezer whilst updating, all of which I find very very overkill. 🙄

Although the main reason for buying is that it's compact and almost identical to my Mavic Air 2 in features, so a lot easier to take on Holiday.

Can't wait!
Congrats

@Shenga ,did you get the one with the RC with built in screen ,make sure you have all the latest updates installed
you will be very impressed with this little sub 250g drone

Afternoon all,

Can't wait!
I have an Inspire in my fleet but I really really enjoy flying the mini 3 and I find the new RC brilliant, cheers Len

Reactions: old man mavic
The Mini 3 Pro is a great addition.
I love mine...absolutely ZERO regrets.
The screen is surprisingly bright too.

Yep, I did indeed buy the one with it's own RC Controller, overall very impressed.
Have done all the latest Firmware/Software Updates, so ready to go.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manifest