DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Green Dot

Stealthbomber

Reactions
Newbie question here. When im looking at my flight records on the DJI4 app im seeing a green dot on the left for some flights but not on others. The randomness doesn’t seem to make sense. What is the dot representing?

I believe that represents whether that flight is 'new' as in unreviewed by you. If you select one and then after it opens the recorded flight, you return to the list you will see the green dot is gone.

Well for frigs sakes. I knew the answer was something simple that I was overlooking. Tried it and yes the green dot disappears. Thanks Dakarenduro!

I believe that represents whether that flight is 'new' as in unreviewed by you. If you select one and then after it opens the recorded flight, you return to the list you will see the green dot is gone.
This is why I love this forum. A simple honest question gets answered without trepidation. StealthBomber; keep posting questions (as will I) and lets let the more knowledgeable members like DakarEnduro lead the way for us. This is a classic example of how a forum is supposed to work. KUDOS to the moderators.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123