DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Austin, Texas everyone!

TxMavPro2017

Reactions
Greetings folks,

Just wanted to drop in and say 'Hello' to everyone. I was recently gifted with both a DJI Spark and DJI Mavic Pro a little less than a month or so ago. So needless to say, I'm very new to the hobby as - prior to that point - I'd never so much as held a quad/drone, etc.

I'm hoping to educate myself as best I can through forums such as this one and look to become a contributing member in turn. Would not turn down the opportunity of meeting up with local Mavic Pro enthusiasts as well (for I'll likely need all the help I can get!)

Stay tuned.....

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Thank you. I see you are from Harrisburg. Cool. We have an office in Harrisburg and I'm in the area several times a year.

Greetings folks,

Just wanted to drop in and say 'Hello' to everyone. I was recently gifted with both a DJI Spark and DJI Mavic Pro a little less than a month or so ago. So needless to say, I'm very new to the hobby as - prior to that point - I'd never so much as held a quad/drone, etc.

I'm hoping to educate myself as best I can through forums such as this one and look to become a contributing member in turn. Would not turn down the opportunity of meeting up with local Mavic Pro enthusiasts as well (for I'll likely need all the help I can get!)

Stay tuned.....
Howdy from Wyoming TxMavPro2017, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes