DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Central Vancouver Island (BC)!

Tiamat

Reactions
Hello!

I just recieved my Mini 2 today and I'm so excited to take it out. Only problem I'm having is trying to find somewhere I can legally fly it. I'm wondering if there are any pilots from the island that know some good legal areas to fly in. In Nanaimo all our parks are off limits except for two fields, and then Provincial and National parks are off limits too...so I feel a bit stumped as to where to go to get some awesome shots.

Also, does anyone know if Recreational Sites are off limits for drone activity? I've been digging through the TC documents and have yet to stumble on anything actually mentioning them by name!

Cheers,

Cheyenne

Welcome to the forum. Greetings from San Diego.

I hope you enjoy your new views of Vancouver!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello!

I just recieved my Mini 2 today and I'm so excited to take it out. Only problem I'm having is trying to find somewhere I can legally fly it. I'm wondering if there are any pilots from the island that know some good legal areas to fly in. In Nanaimo all our parks are off limits except for two fields, and then Provincial and National parks are off limits too...so I feel a bit stumped as to where to go to get some awesome shots.

Also, does anyone know if Recreational Sites are off limits for drone activity? I've been digging through the TC documents and have yet to stumble on anything actually mentioning them by name!

Cheers,

Cheyenne
Canadian Airspace Viewer
Set it for at or below 700'

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan