DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from HongKong!

Sonlau

Reactions
Hello from HK!

It is my dad (he can't really speak English very well) who just bought the Mavic Pro! He is very excited about his new toy and watching all the videos at the moment, yet a bit nervous about finding an open area to fly in Hong Kong.

I'm doing all the reading for him here and we can't wait to start flying!

Cheers,
S & V

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DonePilots newest forum Soniau . :)

Hello from HK!

It is my dad (he can't really speak English very well) who just bought the Mavic Pro! He is very excited about his new toy and watching all the videos at the moment, yet a bit nervous about finding an open area to fly in Hong Kong.

I'm doing all the reading for him here and we can't wait to start flying!

Cheers,
S & V

Welcome. Been to HK at least once a year for the last 7 years. My parents have a place there in Wan Chai.

I'm one of those flyer's that don't like it to do it in public because I'm afraid of possible confrontations. I didn't bring my Mavic with me to HK because it was under repair, but at least I got to see the flagship store.

Population is so dense I have no clue where to fly. I guess I would fly around anywhere around the bay, bowen road, stanley, repulse bay, etc.. In Macau I would have flown it down from the Parisian to the Venetian on the main strip.

upload_2017-1-23_19-20-1.png

Reactions: Sonlau
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka