Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Greetings from North Texas

Ron Hervey

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
My Mavic Pro Platinum is scheduled to be delivered today. Can't wait! I have been planning on purchasing a drone for over 6 months now, but just now found the finances. Really happy that I found this group. Tons of great info. I'm sure I will be active on these boards.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Ron Hervey

Thomas B

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Arizona! I was born and raised in Bisbee, Arizona. Moved to Texas when I was 15.
Cool! I was born in Buda, Texas on the banks of Onion Creek. Didn’t get to AZ until about 1980.
Was your family involved in mining?

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
My Mavic Pro Platinum is scheduled to be delivered today. Can't wait! I have been planning on purchasing a drone for over 6 months now, but just now found the finances. Really happy that I found this group. Tons of great info. I'm sure I will be active on these boards.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Ron Hervey

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Cool! I was born in Buda, Texas on the banks of Onion Creek. Didn’t get to AZ until about 1980.
Was your family involved in mining?
Yes. My father worked in copper mines for 30 years. We moved to Texas after he retired. The mines in Bisbee closed shortly after that.

apeel

Reaction score
Welcome from San Antonio. As a newbie with a Mavic 2 Zoom I agree that these forums are absolutely great! Folks are very helpful and I am always amazed how quickly people start offering help when you ask a question. If you have not already done so, make sure you sign up for the daily digests as they are helpful as well. One problem with this forum is that it is SOOOO good that you spend way too much time on here and not enough time flying your drone ... at least I do! 😂

Greg Webb

Retired Law Enforcement / Part 107 Cert.
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from the Sunshine State of Florida! Hope you enjoy the forum!

RBacio

Reaction score
Tip #1, set your RTH to at least 66 feet! You never know when you might encounter a giant cowboy hat! XD Welcome aboard.

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members