DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from North Texas

Ron Hervey

Reactions
My Mavic Pro Platinum is scheduled to be delivered today. Can't wait! I have been planning on purchasing a drone for over 6 months now, but just now found the finances. Really happy that I found this group. Tons of great info. I'm sure I will be active on these boards.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Ron Hervey
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

My Mavic Pro Platinum is scheduled to be delivered today. Can't wait! I have been planning on purchasing a drone for over 6 months now, but just now found the finances. Really happy that I found this group. Tons of great info. I'm sure I will be active on these boards.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Cool! I was born in Buda, Texas on the banks of Onion Creek. Didn’t get to AZ until about 1980.
Was your family involved in mining?

Yes. My father worked in copper mines for 30 years. We moved to Texas after he retired. The mines in Bisbee closed shortly after that.

Welcome from San Antonio. As a newbie with a Mavic 2 Zoom I agree that these forums are absolutely great! Folks are very helpful and I am always amazed how quickly people start offering help when you ask a question. If you have not already done so, make sure you sign up for the daily digests as they are helpful as well. One problem with this forum is that it is SOOOO good that you spend way too much time on here and not enough time flying your drone ... at least I do! ?

Welcome to the forum from the Sunshine State of Florida! Hope you enjoy the forum!

Tip #1, set your RTH to at least 66 feet! You never know when you might encounter a giant cowboy hat! XD Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada